Technical Support Intern
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support intern to join the River team. Are you up for the challenge?
Our intern will need plenty of energy and enthusiasm as they'll be working directly with various teams across the business, providing efficient first and second-line technical support. This is a role that requires excellent customer service and a positive attitude, as well as the ability to work effectively and productively with colleagues in the technical support team.
Day-to-day, the role will involve responding to enquiries from users, taking ownership of and helping to resolve any hardware or software problems, performing technical diagnosis and fixing issues either on-site or remotely. They will also support colleagues with the use of equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
Skills / Attributes Required
- A good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 / Server 2012 / 2016
- Networking Experience (TCP/IP LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus and Malware applications
- Experience troubleshooting MS 365 / Google G suite
- Remote Access tools such as Log Me In
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook (permissions, calendar sharing, and delegation) would be desirable but is not essential
- Working towards MCP certification would be desirable but is not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure would be desirable but is not essential
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com